Men's Springbrook Leather Vest
The Men's Springbrook vest is a standout piece in any bikers wardrobe, now available in genuine leather, with black & white leather braiding around all edges. Made from high quality genuine leather.
• Adjustable side laces for custom fit
• High quality genuine leather
• Twin front pockets
• Hand braided edges all around
• Designed for riding comfort
• Satin lined
• Hook closure for firm grip
• Internal pocket
SHIPPING INFO: Australia
Shipping is FREE on orders over $49 Australia wide. Any orders under $49.00 will incur a flat rate shipping fee of $5.00.
Depending on your location we may use Australia Post or a local courier service. All orders are dispatched within 3 working days once your order is confirmed. Shipping times vary, depending on your location. If you have not received an order within 10 days, please notify us by email at: email@example.com. If you would like to request to specifically use Australia Post to deliver your parcel, please contact us via email or phone prior to placing your order.
SHIPPING INFO: New Zealand
Shipping is FREE on orders over $49 New Zealand wide. Any orders under $49.00 will incur a flat rate shipping fee of $15.00.
In most cases we will use Australia Post/New Zealand Post to deliver your goods. Shipping times will vary depending on your location. The customer (receiver) is responsible for any local duties/taxes that may apply, upon delivery.
SHIPPING INFO: International
We offer international shipping to all countries at the following rates below. Shipping times will vary depending on your location. The customer (receiver) is responsible for any local duties/taxes that may apply, upon delivery.
USA: $60.00 AUD Flat Rate Shipping
All other countries: $75.00 AUD Flat Rate Shipping
- Items can be returned within 30 days of delivery, for a refund.
- We accept returns on full price items and sale items (purchased as part of a sales promotion)
- We do not accept returns on clearance items. These products will be clearly marked as clearance.
- Items must be received back to our warehouse in their original condition - unworn, unwashed, with all tags still attached. The original packaging must also be in original condition. Please do not stick anything to shoe boxes.
- We do not accept returns on helmets under any circumstances for any reason. Helmets are a crucial safety item. We value our customer’s safety and will not sell a used or damaged helmet. Therefore, once a helmet leaves our warehouse, we can no longer guarantee the integrity of the helmet. Which is why, unfortunately we cannot accept returns of any type.
- We offer FREE returns for all Australian orders (excludes helmets & clearance - see above). Find out how to make a return below.
- We offer refunds only. We do not offer exchanges. If you purchase the wrong size or would like to an exchange an item, we will simply refund your order and you can re-purchase.
- All refunds will be processed back to the original payment method.
- Any return from outside of Australia is at the buyers expense. Please send your parcel back to our warehouse address: Johnny Reb Online Returns: Unit 14, 163 -179 Forster Rd, Mount Waverley, Victoria, Australia 3149
- If you believe you have received a faulty item, or upon receipt your item is not as described, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be more than happy to resolve this matter for you.
We offer FREE Returns on all Australian online orders purchased at www.johnnyreb.com.au*.
Your satisfaction is our first priority at Johnny Reb Australia. We understand that choosing the correct size/style can sometimes be a challenge when shopping online. So we offer FREE Returns on all Australian online orders purchased at www.johnnyreb.com.au as long as you meet our return policy requirements. If you purchased your items elsewhere, please refer back to your place of purchase for instructions on how to return.
HOW TO RETURN AN ITEM: (If you're from Australia)
You should have received an Online Returns form in your parcel.
If you did not receive the Returns Form, you can download it by clicking below.
Returns Form For AUSTRALIAN Customers
1. Please fill in the Returns Form & package up the items you are returning, as they were received. Please make sure all original tags & packaging are in their original condition. Please do not stick anything to the actual shoe boxes themselves. No stickers or labels are to be attached to shoe boxes.
2. Place the items you are returning, along with your returns form, in a satchel. or box. (If your original satchel received is still in tact, you can simply turn that inside-out and reuse that.
3. Once your parcel is all packed up and ready to go. You will need to visit our Returns Portal to retrieve your FREE shipping label. Click here to visit our Returns Portal: https://return.auspost.com.au/JOHNNY_REB
Please follow the prompts and fill out your order details via our Returns Portal. Once completed, you will be prompted to either print a return label OR receive a digital label (if you do not have a printer). These labels and instructions will also be emailed to you, as well as information about your nearest drop off points.
**Please allow 7-10 business days for your return to be received. Once received, our customer service team will be in contact to process your return. If you have any queries regarding this process or your return, please contact us at email@example.com
HOW TO RETURN AN ITEM: (If you're from New Zealand)
You should have received an Online Returns form in your parcel. If you did not receive the Returns Form, you can download it by clicking below.
3. Once your parcel is all packed up, please address your return to:
Fashion Hub Pty Ltd
Johnny Reb Returns
Unit 14, 163 -179 Forster Rd
MOUNT WAVERLEY VIC 3149
**Be sure to write your return address on the back of the satchel.
4. Seal your satchel and drop it off at your nearest Post Office. Be sure to get a lodgement receipt from the counter. This will include a tracking number for your parcel, so you can track its journey back to our warehouse.